A Company with Expert Marine Adjusting Services
Our team has years of experience working with insurance brokers and reinsurers, and we are always up for a challenge.
Marine Surveying Services
- Complete or Partial Claim Management
- Cargo Damage Surveys
- Claims Settlement Services
- Non-Delivery, Short-Shipped Cargoes
- Theft and Pilferage Investigations
- Coordinated Salvage of Damaged Cargoes
- Total and Significant Losses Investigations
- Expert Witness
- Cargo Hold Condition Surveys
- Cargo Pre-Loading and Out-Turn Surveys
- Cargo Securing Supervision
- Cargo Contamination Surveys
- Containerized and Refrigerated Cargoes
- Project Heavy and Oversized Cargoes
Advantages of Marine Surveying Services
- Reinsurers are often subject to the outcome of claims in remote areas because they cannot control them. This is usually due to logistical, technical, and sometimes language-related barriers. A prolonged and tedious claim settlement process is standard, which can increase frustration. With our help, you can overcome these difficulties.
- Our multilingual cargo surveyors and adjusters come from the marine, transportation, and insurance industries. They have many years of experience in their respective fields. They can help expedite the loss handling needs of our clients worldwide.
- Our team offers claims management, cargo and marine surveying, loss adjustment, and consulting services to several worldwide companies.
- GMA cargo surveyors have the experience necessary for all projects, inspecting vessels of all kinds and handling losses, including significant financial damage over $1 million. They provide consultancy on large projects and handle complex claims.
- It is essential to determine if the country has local legal requirements when filing a claim. This will help with settlement and in finding lost or damaged cargo.
Marine Cargo Service Areas:
- Marine Services
- Rail Transportation Services
- Road Cargo
- Air Cargo Services
- Project Cargo Services
- Container Inspection Services
- Marine Warranty Surveys
- Cargo Loss Recovery Intermediation
- Marine Debt Collection
Marine Warranty Surveys
- Power Generation
- Gas and Oil Refineries
- Mining Projects
- Windmill Farms
- Petrochemical Plants
- Civil and Commercial Projects